What is Adopt-A-Family?
The Adopt-A-Family program is designed to allow Mizzou student organizations to establish a personal connection to the purpose of MizzouThon by facilitating a year-long relationship with one of our Miracle Families.
Greek chapters, residence halls, and other organizations on campus are encouraged to participate in our Adopt-A-Family program. All organization sizes are welcome!
If your organization is interested in participating in our Adopt-A-Family program or want more information, contact our Director of Dancer Programs, Ryan Connolly.
Interested in adopting a Miracle Family?
Here’s why it’s worth it:
- Connection with a Miracle Family ALL YEAR!
- Priceless memories
- Great philanthropic visibility on campus
- Making a lasting difference in a Miracle Family's life
all you have to do:
- Plan one event for your Miracle Family per year
- A certain percentage* of your group registers for the Main Event
- A certain percentage* of your group raises their dancer minimum of $100
- Communication with MizzouThon Leadership about where you stand throughout the year
* percentages based off of organization group size.