What is it?
Adopt-A-Family is a program designed to allow organizations to establish a personal connection with MizzouThon by facilitating a year-long relationship with one of our Miracle Families. Greek chapters, residence halls and other organizations on campus are encouraged to participate in our Adopt-A-Family program. All organization sizes are welcome!
Here’s why it’s worth it:
- Connection with a Miracle Family ALL YEAR
- Priceless memories
- Great philanthropic visibility on campus
- Making a lasting difference in a Miracle Family's life
- Plan one event for your Miracle Family per semester
- An agreed percentage of your group registers for the Main Event
- An agreed percentage of your group raises their dancer minimum of $100
- Communicate where you stand throughout the year
Please direct questions to our Adopt-A-Family Director, Madison Garrett firstname.lastname@example.org